If you have connected Cuutio with your traditional analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), you can investigate your Adwords performance. This view includes a list of keywords your visitors have used and clicked your advertisement. If you have that keyword monitored in Cuutio, the organic position is shown in the Position column. If not, button is shown. Click it to add the keyword to monitoring.
Remember to connect Adwords to Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en.)
- Keyword: Which keyword was used to see your advertisement that brought the visitor to your website.
- Position: Your organic position is shown if the keyword is within Cuutio’s monitoring. Add keyword button if it’s not.
- Search Engine: On which search engine the advertisement was clicked.
- Country: The geographical location the advertisement was shown at.
- Visits: How many paid visitors arrived through the advertisement during the selected time range.
- Pages/Visit: The average amount of pages the visitors have browsed within your website.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of visitors who enter the site and “bounce” (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages.