Finding the right keywords is essential for your business, and Cuutio's main goal is to help you do that.
Great keywords are:
- keywords that your customers actually is using when looking for your products
- search terms your potential customers are using, when they have a problem you have a solution for, even if they don't know what they are actually looking for
In the Keyword Analytics -view, you can see all keywords that has been used to enter you website.
- The more visits the more searches are made with this keywords, but this is true only if your position is on the first page in Google (SERP 1-10) or you have adWords campaigns.
- Keywords with only one visit, is not relevant for search engine optimization, but it will give you a good idea what you customer actually is looking for.
- Be sure to follow all important keywords, because you get detailed information only about followed keywords.
Extend the time range to get more relevant analytics data. The more visits, the more you get out of the report. The analytics data in Cuutio is limits to 4 weeks prior to the creation of your account.