Here you can find all your keyword-specific results compared to your competitors’ results.
- Week: Select which week’s information is presented. The selected week is the ending week of all data shown within this view. Default selection is the previous full week.
- Time Range: not currently in use in this view
- Export: Export the currently visible data set.
- Filters: Toggle the keyword group(s), competitor group(s) and market areas to see more specific competitive analytics.
- Find: Search within the visible keyword set.
- Competitor Suggestions: Top 5 suggestions as new competitors to monitor. These suggestions are based on their visibility with your keyword set.
Choose your keyword groups, competitor groups and market area to dig in deeper to the competition.
This table contains insightful information about your competitive situation in search engines.
If your result is colored, it means you are ahead of the competition.
If a competitor’s result is colored, it means they are ahead of you. The darker the red, the better result they have.
Icons near the results indicate there was an active Adwords advertisement found.
- Keyword: Your important keywords.
- Search Engine: Selected market area.
- Location: Selected location (city).